Astra Bank is excited to announce the return of our annual BIG EVENT across all of our branch locations. We're going to be offering extended hours for all of our locations for this day only so that you'll be able to have plenty of time to participate.
We've got a lot of great prizes available that you can win and entering is easy. Your name will be entered simply for attending our event. However, if you open an account or already have an account with us, sign up for FREE e-statements and enter your name in again!
We want to assure you that we are aware of the reported incident at Target impacting some debit cardholders who used their cards at Target stores between November 27 and December 15, 2013.
Technology has impacted every aspect of our lives. For us in the banking and financial services industry, it has been a journey of change and innovation at great speed in the last decade or so. We asked Richard Campbell, Chairman of Astra Bank to reflect on some of these technological changes he has seen over the years and how they have impacted the bank’s business operation.
As a bank, we can’t help think about it... we are in the money business. Yes, green is indeed the color of money and don’t we all crave to see more of it? BUT, there is a bigger, more worthy and universally beneficial “green” that we need to strive for; and that is contributing to save the environment and our beautiful planet.
- Astra Bank Announces Fourth Quarter 2015 "Shining Star" Award Winners
- Holiday Giving: How to Become a Savvy Charitable Giver
- Astra Bank Again Recognized For Five-Star Excellence
- Astra Bank Announces Third Quarter 2015 "Shining Star" Award Winners
- Paul Kallman Retires After 46 Years With Astra Bank
- Announcing the 2015 Christmas Open House Schedule
- Shining Star Award Recipients Announced for 2nd Quarter 2015
- Astra Bank Recognized for Five-Star Excellence
- Now Deposit Checks Anywhere, Anytime with Astra Bank’s Mobile Deposit
- Show Your School Spirit with an Astra Bank Custom High School Debit Card