Account numbers. Social Security numbers. Don't give identity thieves a chance to steal valuable information from your personal documents and files. Let Astra Bank help keep your information secure by visiting one of our locations for SHRED FEST 2015!
We want to assure you that we are aware of the reported incident at Target impacting some debit cardholders who used their cards at Target stores between November 27 and December 15, 2013.
Shopping online securely lowers the risk of identity theft and fraudulent transactions. The convenience of making purchases via the Internet is one of the main reasons for its growing popularity. You don’t have to wait for store hours or navigate through traffic to go shopping.
Even as banks promote e-Statements and the convenience of Internet transactions, concern about online security has some customers still holding off from e-Banking. Protecting your information and transactions is high priority for most financial institutions and they have implemented advanced security measures to reduce the risk of fraudulent activities. However, as a customer you have an equal role to play in ensuring safe banking.
Account numbers. Social Security numbers. Don't give identity thieves a chance to steal valuable information from your personal documents and files. Let Astra Bank help keep keep your information secure by visiting one of our branch offices for our SHRED FEST!
- Astra Bank Announces Fourth Quarter 2015 "Shining Star" Award Winners
- Holiday Giving: How to Become a Savvy Charitable Giver
- Astra Bank Again Recognized For Five-Star Excellence
- Astra Bank Announces Third Quarter 2015 "Shining Star" Award Winners
- Paul Kallman Retires After 46 Years With Astra Bank
- Announcing the 2015 Christmas Open House Schedule
- Shining Star Award Recipients Announced for 2nd Quarter 2015
- Astra Bank Recognized for Five-Star Excellence
- Now Deposit Checks Anywhere, Anytime with Astra Bank’s Mobile Deposit
- Show Your School Spirit with an Astra Bank Custom High School Debit Card