We want to assure you that we are aware of the reported incident at Target impacting some debit cardholders who used their cards at Target stores between November 27 and December 15, 2013.
Shopping online securely lowers the risk of identity theft and fraudulent transactions. The convenience of making purchases via the Internet is one of the main reasons for its growing popularity. You don’t have to wait for store hours or navigate through traffic to go shopping.
Even as banks promote e-Statements and the convenience of Internet transactions, concern about online security has some customers still holding off from e-Banking. Protecting your information and transactions is high priority for most financial institutions and they have implemented advanced security measures to reduce the risk of fraudulent activities. However, as a customer you have an equal role to play in ensuring safe banking.
Account numbers. Social Security numbers. Don't give identity thieves a chance to steal valuable information from your personal documents and files. Let Astra Bank help keep keep your information secure by visiting one of our branch offices for our SHRED FEST!
- Awards and Recognition (1)
- Blog (2)
- Calculators (1)
- Change (1)
- Commitment (4)
- Community Banking (6)
- Community Service (1)
- Customer Service (4)
- Employment Opportunities (1)
- E-Statements (3)
- Events (4)
- FAQ (1)
- Fees (1)
- Financial Stability (1)
- Goals (4)
- Going Green (2)
- History (3)
- ICBA (1)
- Internet Banking (1)
- Loans (1)
- Our Communities (8)
- Privacy and Security (4)
- Target (1)
- Technology (3)
- Website (1)
- Join us for the BIG EVENT October 24th!
- ICBA Recognizes Astra Bank for 55 Years of Membership
- Tips on Understanding the Financial Stability of Your Banking Partner
- Important Information About the Target Compromise
- Help Astra Bank Light Up a Few Hearts this Christmas
- Announcing 2013 Holiday Hours and Christmas Open House Schedule
- Why Work at Astra Bank? Because we care about people... on both sides of the counter
- Commitment to Customer Service, Some things wil lnever change at Astra Bank
- Community Banking with a Difference. Reaching Out: One Branch, One City, One Community at a Time...
- "Change is the Only Constant" Evolving Product & Services to Suit the Changeing Environment