Customer service and personalized attention are the hallmarks of Astra Bank’s steadfast quality over the years. We scout great talent to bring the best people on board our team, so they in turn can offer the best service to customers. We really do care about our people and our customers. The bank has a great vision and directors/managers are setting the stage for success and willing to pay for talent.
Change is inevitable, change is good, change fuels innovation. But if there was “one thing you would never want to change at Astra Bank, no matter how many technological and industry-specific changes take place, what would it be?”
Community banking at Astra Bank takes on a far deeper meaning beyond just serving the local community with banking products and services. We take our motto of “deep roots, deeper commitment” very seriously. It would be wonderful if we could centralize our community outreach efforts and manage everything in one place, but we recognize that this is neither feasible nor advantageous to the communities we serve. And that is why we place the onus of community involvement on our different branches and their staff. Location managers are empowered to scout suitable opportunities within their local community where the branch and its staff team can reach out, lend a hand and make a difference.
Richard Campbell, our Chairman was talking to us about the significant changes he has witnessed in his tenure with the bank since the early 70’s. He strongly believes that the best thing that happened to the banking industry and to Astra Bank of course, is the technology that came along, and it only seems to be getting more advanced every day. Technology really has “leveled the playing field” and made life a whole lot more pleasant for the bank and its customers. It has allowed the little banks to take advantage of the changing environment and get caught up with the big banks.
- Astra Bank Announces Fourth Quarter 2015 "Shining Star" Award Winners
- Holiday Giving: How to Become a Savvy Charitable Giver
- Astra Bank Again Recognized For Five-Star Excellence
- Astra Bank Announces Third Quarter 2015 "Shining Star" Award Winners
- Paul Kallman Retires After 46 Years With Astra Bank
- Announcing the 2015 Christmas Open House Schedule
- Shining Star Award Recipients Announced for 2nd Quarter 2015
- Astra Bank Recognized for Five-Star Excellence
- Now Deposit Checks Anywhere, Anytime with Astra Bank’s Mobile Deposit
- Show Your School Spirit with an Astra Bank Custom High School Debit Card