That’s the way the saying goes. And here at Astra Bank, we can tell you that it is true. We continue to share with you the insights and interesting stories we gathered from our Chairman, Richard Campbell a few days ago.
Technology has impacted every aspect of our lives. For us in the banking and financial services industry, it has been a journey of change and innovation at great speed in the last decade or so. We asked Richard Campbell, Chairman of Astra Bank to reflect on some of these technological changes he has seen over the years and how they have impacted the bank’s business operation.
We hope you are enjoying this series of blog posts covering excerpts from our recent chat with Richard Campbell, Chairman of Astra Bank.
Astra Bank has been serving the community since 1911. More than a hundred years later, if there’s one thing that remains the same as it was back then is our commitment to customer service excellence. One of the questions we asked Richard Campbell, our Chairman in a recent chat was about what has helped the bank to be successful through the changing times and economic conditions. Richard’s answer was simple: “Good old-fashioned values.”
The marketing team here at Astra Bank recently chatted with Richard Campbell, Chairman of our bank. We asked him a few questions and Richard spoke to us at length about the history and his times with the bank. In a succinct series of blog posts, we are excited to share with you some excerpts from this chat. You’ll read about interesting anecdotes and trace the traditions and roots of a bank deeply rooted in service to the community. We’ll take you through the significant changes that have impacted the banking and financial services industry and how you as customers have always remained the steadfast focus of our operations.
- Astra Bank High School Debit Card Program Raises Over $500 for Sutton Mustangs/Fillies
- Join us April 15th for the Return of our Big Event and a Chance to Win $1,000!
- Astra Bank High School Debit Card Program Raises Over $500 for Abilene Cowboys/Cowgirls
- Astra Bank High School Debit Card Program Raises Over $600 for Plainville Cardinals
- Astra Bank High School Debit Card Program Raises Over $500 for Pike Valley Panthers
- Congratulations to Bryan Vonfeldt - 2015 Shining Star Officer of the Year
- Spend or Save: 5 Ways to Make Your Refund Count this Tax Season
- Astra Bank Announces Fourth Quarter 2015 "Shining Star" Award Winners
- Holiday Giving: How to Become a Savvy Charitable Giver
- Astra Bank Again Recognized For Five-Star Excellence