Account numbers. Social Security numbers. Don't give identity thieves a chance to steal valuable information from your personal documents and files. Let Astra Bank help keep keep your information secure by visiting one of our branch offices for our SHRED FEST!
If your documents are past their usefulness, bring them by one of our branch offices and we'll be shredding them for you - absolutely FREE. Shredding will be performed by a AAA-Certified shredding company, or if you prefer you can even watch your documents be shredded. You can bring up to three boxes or bags of paper to shred.
What Should You Consider Shredding?
While the decision is ultimately up to you, below are some examples of what Astra Bank recommends:
- Bank Statements - Shred after your account is reconciled
- Credit Card Statements - Keep 1 tax year
- Monthly Bills - Shred if 1 year or older
- Tax Records - Keep last 7 tax years
Shred Fest is Saturday, March 31st
- Abilene 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- Belleville 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
(FREE BBQ Lunch)
- Chapman 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Scandia 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- Sutton 9:00 am - 11:00 am
The Tradition Continues...
This year marks the third consecutive year that Astra Bank has held the SHRED FEST and offering ways for our customers and the community to keep their identity safe and secure. Even if you're not a customer (yet) of Astra Bank's we encourage you to stop by. We'll be happy to securely shred your confidential documents. Who knows, maybe you'd even be interested in learning more about Astra Bank and giving us a try.