Since we are blessed to live in the most free, most advanced and most prosperous society in the history of the world, we have much for which to be thankful. On this Thanksgiving week 2011, here is a limited selection of items for which I am thankful:
- I am thankful for our customers. Without you, we wouldn’t be here. You provide us with satisfaction in performing our roles in Astra Bank to the best of our abilities, and you challenge us to constantly improve how we serve them.
- I am thankful for each and every one of the Astra Bank staff. Their commitment to our customers and to Astra Bank makes this bank a great place for me to come on a daily basis. Their commitment also makes the bank one that you choose to achieve your dreams.
- I am thankful for our communities. We are blessed to have very vibrant and stable communities to serve. Also, I am thankful for the volunteer hours each of our employees invests in their communities to ensure that our communities continue to thrive.
- I am thankful for my family. Though they are listed last in this compilation, they certainly are by no means the least on my list. They love me no matter what mood in which I arrive home, no matter how many hours may be required in the bank, and no matter how many faults I have. I’m sure that you can say the same about your family. Make sure you take the time to let your loved ones know how you feel.
During this time of thanks, feel free to post in the comments what you’re thankful for this holiday season. I’d love to hear from you.
Kyle A. Campbell, President & CFO
“The Pilgrims made seven times more graves than huts. No Americans have been more impoverished than these who, nevertheless, set aside a day of thanksgiving.” – H. U. Westermayer
Welcome to the NEW Astra Bank website and our very first blog entry. We hope you're as excited as we are about our new website and all the great new things that you'll find here. To help you get started, here's a listing of just a few of the new elements you'll find on our website... and why we're excited.
With our new website we'll be using the Astra Bank Blog to help share information, not only about the bank, but our communities as well. You'll be able to provide comments to let us know what you think, so be sure to keep checking back and see what's new and give us your feedback.
With over 40 calculators to pick from, our Financial Calculators page will help you determine your own loan payment amounts, save for retirement, plus much more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? Of course you do. But the good news is that we've got the answers. We've compiled a list of many of the popular questions that our banking customers have and made them available on our FAQ page.
We understand just how important our communities are to the bank's success. As a community bank, we are proud to celebrate our market areas and have compiled many images that represent these great communities. Stop by and visit the "Our Communities" page to see for yourself.
New Internet Banking System
In addition to our website, you may have noticed that information available through our Internet Banking system has also changed. With more information at your fingertips and easier navigation, we're excited about providing our customers with state-of-the-art banking services. Be sure to check out our Internet Banking Demo to learn more.
Plus Much More...
Stat tuned for even more news down the road. Be sure to keep checking back with our blog and let us know what you think of the new website in the comments below. We'd love to hear from you!
President & CFO
- Why Work at Astra Bank? Because we care about people... on both sides of the counter
- Commitment to Customer Service, Some things wil lnever change at Astra Bank
- Community Banking with a Difference. Reaching Out: One Branch, One City, One Community at a Time...
- "Change is the Only Constant" Evolving Product & Services to Suit the Changeing Environment
- Tought Times Don't Last... Tough People Do!
- From Typewriters to Mobile Banking, Technology Has Changed…Customer Service Only Gets Better!
- Winning Trust with Customers, Sometimes it Means Taking a Chance!
- 100 Years and Counting… Customer Service is a Tradition at Astra Bank
- Excerpts from a Chat with Richard Campbell, Chairman, Astra Bank
- Join Us For Our Christmas Open Houses This Holiday Season!