Because I'm a banker, I'm often asked about my opinions about the monetary policies that are being utilized in the United States and abroad. The question is generally summarized as, "With the Federal Reserve stimulating the money supply as they currently are, don't you think inflation is inevitable? And, given coming inflation, what do you think I should do with my savings?" Talk about some heavy-hitting questions ... Text
- Announcing 2013 Holiday Hours and Christmas Open House Schedule
- Help Astra Bank Light Up a Few Hearts this Christmas
- Why Work at Astra Bank? Because we care about people... on both sides of the counter
- Commitment to Customer Service, Some things wil lnever change at Astra Bank
- Community Banking with a Difference. Reaching Out: One Branch, One City, One Community at a Time...
- "Change is the Only Constant" Evolving Product & Services to Suit the Changeing Environment
- Tought Times Don't Last... Tough People Do!
- From Typewriters to Mobile Banking, Technology Has Changed…Customer Service Only Gets Better!
- Winning Trust with Customers, Sometimes it Means Taking a Chance!
- 100 Years and Counting… Customer Service is a Tradition at Astra Bank